SystmOnline allows you to:
- book, check or cancel appointments with a GP, nurse or other healthcare professional
- order repeat prescriptions
- see parts of your health record, including information about medicines, vaccinations and test results
- see communications between your GP surgery and other services, such as hospitals
How to register for SystmOnline
If you have not used our online services before you will need to:
- Come to the Surgery and provide photo ID so we can confirm your identity and the receptionist will then issue you with a username and password.
- Enter SystmOnline and enter your registration details exactly as shown on the form.
- After registering, log on with your username and password.
If you have an account and would like to request access to your full online medical record from the date that you registered with the surgery, please click here.
When your online account is accessed
If you have access to your online patient record, you may receive a text message or email when your account is accessed. This is a safety precaution so that you can let us know if you believe your account was accessed by someone else. Please note that these messages may be sent when you access your record, prescriptions, COVID pass or other via SystmOnline, NHS App or another approved third party app. The message will include the time and date that your account was accessed. Please only contact the practice if you believe you have not accessed your record on any of the above mentioned websites/apps on the date and time stated. Thank you.
Click here to view a quick video on how to register with the NHS App.