Non-urgent advice: AskMyGP
Please help us to help you – the easiest and fastest way to ask for any kind of help is withAskMyGP
- It’s available between 06:00 until 17:30 Monday to Friday (excluding Bank Holidays) – we respond between 8am and 3:00pm Monday to Friday (with the exception of when we are closed – please check our opening times tab for details)
- We aim to triage all requests the same day but on occasions due to excessive demand it may take us a little longer- please expect a call from a withheld number if you have requested we contact you by telephone. Please be aware that we will try to call you back twice and if you do not answer the second call, we will close the request and you will need to re-submit.
- If you have requested a response by email, please look out for this within your AskMyGP account, NOT within your email inbox.
- All our registered patients are welcome, and as a parent or carer you can use AskMyGP on behalf of a patient
- You can choose a particular named GP if you wish (so long as they are working that day)
- Please ensure that home visits are requested before 10:30am
- You can login now, without any paperwork
- If you would like to read more information click here to read the Ask My GP leaflet or watch the video below.
- To read more about online consultations click here to read the leaflet ‘What is an Online Consultation?’