WARNING – POSSIBLE HIGH STRENGTH OR CONTAMINATED HEROIN REPORTED
Lincolnshire Police and We Are With You have been advised of unusually high potency or contaminated heroin in the
Lincoln city area
There have been at least 6 overdoses & 2 deaths in recent weeks after using heroin
The drugs have not yet been tested, but it is believed to be extremely dangerous, especially for those with no or low tolerance
– Please get and carry Naloxone. Pick up a kit from We Are With You.
– Make sure your friends / family know if you have Naloxone. Let them know where to find it & how to use it.
– Try not to use drugs alone, so someone is there to get help if things go wrong.
– If someone you are with goes over, don’t leave them. Call 999 and stay with them until the ambulance arrives
– Visit We Are With You at 26-30 Newland, Lincoln or call on 0800 304 7021