Domestic Violence Scheme

Are you concerned someone you know may be in a relationship and is at risk of domestic violence/abuse?

Are you worried your partner/ex-partner could be abusive? 

Through the Domestic Violence Disclosure Scheme there is now a way you can make enquiries with the Police and gives you the right to ask if your partner/ex-partner has a history of domestic abuse. Should you wish to make an application call Lincolnshire Police on 101 or visit your local police station. You can also ask the police for information about domestic violence/abuse support services available in the area. Find out more at